BBC mentioned me again in one of their articles. The reaction in Wales was, well, not very benign.
Geek, mega-nerd, give him a smack, "I don't like you" and obviously the F-word salutation. :)
Apparently it's my fault Wales are in pot 6.
Couple of things to point out.
1. The newspapers said FIFA made an error. This is not 100% correct. We will never know if FIFA would have actually placed Wales in Pot 5.
2. I would have written similar articles if the situation would have been the other way around (i.e. Wales wrongly displayed below the Faroe Islands in the rankings).
3. I wrote to FAW on May 27 telling them they are in danger of falling in Pot 6. Actually, I wrote to all (yes, all) UEFA/CAF associations about the pots as soon as their team were locked in a pot.
4. Wales would have needed only a win against American Samoa in June or July in order to climb in Pot 5 at the expense of the Faroe Islands.
5. Wales could have asked me what they need to do to avoid Pot 6.
6. Who knows, maybe Wales and Faroe Islands will be in same group. Happened four years ago with Azerbaijan and Liechtenstein.
P.S. Something good came out of the BBC article. I got a job offer in London thanks to it. Won't be going though.